From the Pastor
Today, we are only two weeks away from our Easter EGGstravaganza and three weeks away from Easter Sunday! At the end of one of the craziest years the entire world has experienced together, we get to declare to this community that Hope Is Alive and that His name is Jesus!
Please invite your family members, neighbors, and co-workers to join us for one of these special events. Remember that people are more likely to attend church on Easter Sunday than any other Sunday out of the year! Don’t miss an opportunity to introduce people to the one and only Savior – Jesus Christ! Please make sure to share on social media our promotional posts, and on your way out this morning, take all the Easter invitation cards you need.
Don’t forget to pray! All of the time and effort that is being put into Easter will be in vain unless the Holy Spirit works in the hearts of people. God has promised in His Word that if we ask anything according to His will, not only does He hear us, but we can have the results that we desire from Him! Asking for people to be saved is according to His will! Let’s pray with faith believing that God will save people!
Thank you for being here today. There is nothing I look forward to more than worshiping God with you!
Pastor Mike Brown
Hope is Alive in the Ruins
Ruins Tell A Story
- Broken people are part of a story of glory.
Ruins Can Be Rebuilt
- The church declares you need to be made new!
- The church specializes in repairs!
Ruins are Rebuilt by Rebuilt Ruins
- God uses everyone.
- God recognizes the effort you put in.
- God designed His work to favor your family.
- March 23 40 Days Life Prayer Vigil
- March 24 The Shining Light Players (6pm)
- March 28 Eggstravaganza
- April 4 Easter Sunday
- Acts Challenge
The Acts Challenge is designed to encourage every member of WFBC to be engaged and intentional with the Gospel. You can participate in three ways.
1. Make a connection – simply invite someone to church by handing them an invitation card. Don’t forget to encourage them to use the QR code or go to the website.
2. Have a conversation – ask God for opportunities to ask people if they know for sure that Jesus is their Savior.
3. Pray for conversions – only God can do this but He does it through His Word and our faithful witness. Pray He will save people.
Let us Know – help us reach our goal by recording your weekly activities each Sunday AM in the auditorium at the Acts Challenge Display.
We are excited to offer guests and members of WFBA free access to an extensive video library called RightNow Media! It’s like the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
We’re always looking for ways to help you develop and strengthen your faith. We believe that RightNow Media will be a tool to serve you as you live out your faith at home, at work and in your neighborhood. RightNow Media has videos for everyone—kids, youth, parents, married couples, college students, single adults, working professionals—all aimed at helping you grow.
If you’d like more information about how you can get involved at WFBC, or if you’d like to let us know about a prayer request, click the link below.
If you have any questions about anything in this week’s bulletin, please fill out this form and let us know. We’d be thrilled to assist you!