6/6/20, 9pm—WFBC will begin Phase II of our re-opening plans beginning June 7.
Click here for more information.
West Florida Baptist Church and Academy is carefully monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we are committed to the health and safety of our congregation, student body, and local community.
To assist others in remaining healthy, we encourage monitoring these resources which are made available by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
We also recommend monitoring these resources which provide state and local guidance:
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Homepage
- Santa Rosa County Department of Emergency Management
- Santa Rosa County School District
At this time, we are focused on prevention through increased cleaning and disinfection, as well as instruction in good hygiene, which includes the following:
- Staying home when sick
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Carrying and using alcohol-based sanitizers
- Avoiding touching of eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Covering mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing
We want to encourage others to avoid panic, and instead to focus on appropriate preparation and prayer.