West Florida Baptist Church is carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and we are committed to the health and safety of our congregation and local community.
WFBC has taken the following steps to help prevent the spread of illness on campus:
- Installation of an air purification system designed to eliminate airborne pathogens (bacteria, viruses, mold), control allergens/asthma, and neutralize odors
- Placement of hand sanitizers at entrances and around campus which should be used regularly
- Regular use of a disinfectant sprayer for deep cleaning
We encourage individuals to take the following steps to aid in prevention:
- Stay home when sick
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Carry and using alcohol-based sanitizers
- Avoid touching of eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing
To assist others in remaining healthy, we suggest monitoring these resources which are made available by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
We also recommend monitoring these resources which provide state and local guidance:
We want to encourage everyone to be responsible, avoid panic, focus on appropriate preparation, and pray.