WFBC exists to love God, love others, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
WFBC seeks to encourage heartfelt worship of Jesus Christ, build strong Christian community, and equip believers to influence others for Christ.
All large and small gatherings and various organized service opportunities are designed to help believers at WFBC experience gospel-centered living. This includes a combination of elements defined in our strategy (worship, community, and influence). Each scheduled service has a primary focus, but all work together to support the overall mission.
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. — John 4:24
- Focus: the vertical relationship between individuals and God
- Activities: Sunday morning, corporate worship and Bible preaching
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. — John 13:35
- Focus: the horizontal relationship amongst believers
- Activities: Sunday evening Connection Classes
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. — Matthew 28:18-20
- Focus: the outward relationship between believers and the unbelieving world
- Activities: Wednesday evening discipleship and Bible studies (equipping); and ministry service and outreach opportunities, including Awana (living/sharing)